Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cook Book For Beginners (or Experts)

It goes without saying that I love to bake.  It was very hard for me not to be able to bake when I found out that my daughter had a wheat intolerance.  That is when I started this journey.  The only problem was that I found most recipes in books and online were not on par with taste or texture.  I spent a lot of money before I found Bette Hagman's books.  Bette Hagman is the author of The Gluten-Free Gourmet book line.  It is wonderful!  The instructions are easy and the product actually tastes like it is supposed to taste.  So if you are in the market for a great gluten free book look no farther. 
Note: When she calls for corn starch just substitute for potato starch.

I got my books off of Half.com.  It is a bit less expensive then the retail stores.  Enjoy!

No comments: